What is Banking Correspondent?
A banking corespondent (BC’s) is an individual who acts as an agent for providing banking services to under banked and unbanked people.
Also, Banks appoints a private company and NBFC as business correspondent with certain conditions.
Above all, Bank appoints BC’s to spread awareness about banking services in rural and semi urban areas.
Who can become BC’s
As per the RBI circular, an individuals such as retired bank employees, retired teachers, retired government employees are eligible to work.
In addition, small shop, petrol pump owners, agents of government small savings schemes and Insurance companies are also eligible.
Role of Business Correspondent
BC’s need to create awareness about savings and other financial products. Also, advice on managing money and debt counselling. BC’s identify and verify primary information of customers. For instance, processing and submission of loan applications to banks.
Quikkloan’s Financial Associate (Banking Correspondent) Program
- Our partnered Banks and NBFC offers wide range of loan products
- Earn attractive commission on loan disbursal
- You can sell better due to training on banking products will help you to sell better
- Our partnered institute offers financial certificate programs
How to get started
- Click on partner with us on www.quikkloan.com
- Registration with an OTP verification
- Provide your KYC documents – PAN and Aadhar
- Quikkloan will generate User Id & Password