You can change the following details in Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth
- E-mail ID
Things to Remember to Change Aadhar Card Details
- Your Registered Mobile Number is mandatory in the online process.
- You need to submit Documents to change the name, date of birth and address. However, you do not need to provide any document to make Changes in Gender and E-mail ID.
- Fill details in both English and regional or Local language such as Hindi, Oriya, Bengali etc
- Aadhar Card Details are not changed instantly. The authority approves changes after verification and validation of information
Steps To Change Online Aadhaar Card Details
- Click Here to start
- Enter your Aadhar Number
- Fill Text Verification
- Click on Send OTP
- OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number
You will be asked to choose the aadhar card details to make changes
- You can select multiple fields. Select the field and Submit.
- In the next window fill the correct detail in both English and Local language and Submit
For Example, here one has to fill the Email Id
- Proceed after Verifying details or edit once again.
- You may be asked for BPO Service Provider Selection. Select the provider belonging to your region.
- At last, You will be given an Update Request Number. Download or Print the document and keep it safe. It is required in checking the status of the complaint in future.
Check the Status of Your Aadhar Card Details Change Request
Step 1 – Clicking Here to go the website
Step 2 – Fill the aadhaar no and URN to update request number
Step 3 – Click on Get Status
You are done. The new window on the screen will show the status of your request for change in Aadhar Card Details.